Our goal is to achieve the highest occupancy level and secure the most qualified tenant in order to yield the highest return on investment.
BCR offers more than 35 years of management experience. Mary Derkowski, our Property Management Director, has extensive experience managing property exclusively in this area and can provide you with the market insight needed to be successful in Bryan-College Station. Mary can customize a specific market strategy for each individual property, taking in to consideration dates of availability, location, size and condition of units.
We feel that maintaining property in excellent condition (utilizing preventative maintenance and completing timely updates on the property) provides a measure of security to the owner for the future leasing and/or sales of the property.
A tradition of excellence.
A reputation for results!
Our management services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Careful screening of prospective tenants by obtaining previous landlord and employment history
- Efficient and timely rental collections
- Determination of rental rates
- Realistic determination of individual property operating budgets
- Coordination of all property maintenance
- Reconciliation and payment of expenses
- Proactive pursuit of delinquencies
- Renewal of leases – Our BCR staff concentrates heavily on tenant retention, encouraging tenants to renew leases, this greatly reducing costs for the property owner. Our screening process reduces repair expenses and turnover costs on each rental property.
Let our BCR team work for you!
BCR wants to welcome you to our team and tell you some of the things you will be able to expect as a positive result of your decision.
Foremost, you can be comforted knowing that we have a detailed, comprehensive knowledge of your needs and priorities as an owner, as well as the potential of the Bryan-College Station real estate market in meeting your needs. With our specialist staff, BCR is committed to helping each individual owner reach the highest return on each investment through top maintenance procedures and high occupancy levels. We understand the bottom line and we know the details and factors affecting the bottom line.